Monday, June 20, 2011

A New Experience

     I told myself I would never become a blogger…now look at me. After attending the RightOnline Conference hosted by Americans for Prosperity I soon realized that I cannot afford not to blog! Our country is at a crossroads and big decisions are constantly being made all around us. The officials we elected need to have their feet held by the fire.
     Youth in this country for the most part seem to be apathetic even though these decisions will affect us more than any other generation. 2012 is fast approaching and each day we don’t spread the word of Obama’s “Fundamental Transformation of America” is one day more he has to convince the American people that he is right.
     As I am new to this blogging “thing” I would appreciate comments/concerns from anyone. My goal is to post on at least a weekly basis to start out, and hopefully expanding to an at least every other day occurrence.

May God bless you, and may God continue to bless the United States
Dalton, Glasscock

2 comments:

  1. Blogging has been a great way for my friends to keep up on what has has seemed to be important to me. Make sure to post all of your blog posts on your facebook/twitter. Also, you should get a tracker on your page so you can see all your traffic! Blogging is quite fun, before you know it you will be an addict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the input!It really helps!

    ReplyDelete